Das wichtigste in Kürze
Please hold your Certification & ID ready.
- for all guests, stay in the hotel without restriction.
- Mask compulsory in the stairwell.
- Otherwise no mask requirement.
- At a distance of 1.5 meters, we still recommend washing your hands and disinfecting.
You don’t have a Covid certificate?
- Check-in and overnight possible. But without breakfast.
- No access to public rooms and saunas.
- Mask is compulsory as soon as the room / apartment is left.
- Booking of apartments 3, 2 and garden view do not require a certificate, do not have access to public rooms & sauna.
Antigen test in the Helios Pharmacy in Klosters. Appointment required. Not on Sunday. Tel. 081 422 16 84
We count on you and your personal responsibility.
Cancellation for Direct-Bookers only:
Our cancellation policy corresponds to the Swiss Code of Obligations (Art. 160).
Rooms: 15 days before arrival: no costs
Apartments: 60 days before arrival: no costs
Later cancellation: 100% of the costs.
To protect you and us from expenses, we recommend the ERV (Europäsiche Reiseversicherung) cancellation insurance.
For any Covid-Reasons – please make sure, that you do have an insurance for this cases as the cancellation is in any case as mentioned.
Schutzkonzept der Destination Davos Klosters und der Bergbahnen Davos Klosters
Text from www.davos.ch. Will be update…
Dear guests, dear locals
We do everything to provide you with a beautiful and safe experience in the destination Davos Klosters. From protection concepts and behavioural measures to the regulation of mountain railway tickets in winter: Here you will find all information about the Covid-19 situation. ” – INFORMATION