Cross-country skiing privat lessons
For all our cross-country skiing guests
Klosters and Davos offer 75 km of skating and over 100 km of classic cross-country skiing trails.
Klosters and Davos are connected to the RhB Railway and can be reached in 20 minutes from cross-country ski run to cross-country ski run. Klosters square – Davos village.
Personalised advice and tips for a successful cross-country skiing day
15% discount on cross-country skiing rental with Andrist Sport or Gotschna Sport
Cloakroom with ski cellar and boot warmer and waxing station(ohne Wax).
Guest card “Premium Card”, free travel on the RhB Klosters – Davos network
Private cross-country skiing lessons
available all winter (except holidays), arrival possible daily.
- 2, 3 or 4 nights in a double room
- Breakfast buffet with homemade and local products
- 2, 4, or 6 x 50 minutes private cross-country skiing lessons
- Thursday 10h00-12h00 in Davos, Friday 10h00-12h00 in Klosters “Nordic Guide” Programm included
- free laundry service for cross-country skiing clothes
Price per Person im Double room:
For 2 people, 4 nights in Double room, 6 private lessons, CHF 684.- per Person
For 2 people, 3 nights im Double room, 4 private lessons, CHF 503.- pro Person
For 2 people, 2 nights im Double room, 2 private lessons, CHF 322.- pro Person
- Single room supplement per night CHF 20.-, per 2 lessons CHF 92.50 on the double room price.
- Double room but each participant with a private instructor CHF 92.50 per 2 lessons.
- More than 2 participants, each additional person CHF 10 per lesson.
- Additional lessons cost CHF 185.00 for 2 lessons with 1 or 2 persons.
- Visitor’s tax CHF 5.50 per person/night.
- Halfboard can be booked in advance for CHF 49.- per person.
Nordic Guide Programm for free!
- Explore the xc-skiing trails in Davos Klosters together with a local
- Have you already caught yourself training on the same trail out of routine? Not with the Nordic Guide Davos Klosters!
With the new guiding offer, you get the opportunity to explore the cross-country trails in Davos and Klosters twice a week together with a local.
From mid-December to the end of March 2021, local cross-country skiing instructors will show you the most beautiful trails in Davos and Klosters.
Davos: every Thursday / 10.00 – 12.00 h / Classic
Meeting point: Cross-Country Ski Centre Dario Cologna
Klosters: every Friday / 10.00 – 12.00 h / Skating
Meeting point: Snowgarden Klosters