For DIRECT BOOKINGS only
- Bicycle cleaning area with water hose
- Lockable storage room
- Repairs room for minor personal bike repairs
- Free laundry service for bike clothing
- Adjacent bike shop for repairs and rental (Obrist Bike)
- Arrangement of professional bike guides and advice on tours
Free Bike Tour
- Trail Days – free bike guides for day trips on Friday and Sunday from the end of June to the end of September.
- Free BIKE GUIDE for all Sport Lodge guests: with the Bikeacademy Davos. You are not alone – but with a cool group.
- Day pass including bike and person transportation on Davos Klosters Mountains:
- CHF 35.- per day.
Biking technique weekend in the Bikehotel
Bike- und EMB Fahrtechnik Weekends für alle 05.-07. Juli 2024
(Course in German language only)
- 2 x Breakfast buffet with homemade and local products
- 2 x Diner at a local restaurant
- Cocktail and pre-information with the local guide
- 2 days Bike-Transport Davos Klosters Mountain railways
- Bike technique training with local bike guide Saturday and Sunday
- Free travel on all cable cars in Davos Klosters
- All Inclusive guest card with many discounts
Minimum 6, maximum 20 persons.
Single room supplement CHF 60.-
Price pro Person CHF 575.-
Friday to Sunday – 2 day guide, 2 nights accommodation…
Davos Klosters Premium Guest Card
Included from the 1st Overnight stay: all public transport Davos Klosters.
Particularly attractive with the Davos Klosters mountain railways day ticket at the special price of
- CHF 18.- for one full ascent and descent on one mountain
- CHF 25 for all Davos Klosters mountain railways Day ticket
- CHF 6.- for the Schatzalp cable car, one way
Children from 7 to 17 years pay half. Children under 7 years free of charge.
Additional Information Premium Guest Card Davos Klosters (in German only)
Tennis Arena Klosters
Outdoor tennis courts Arena Klosters
The spacious and luxurious outdoor tennis court has a total of 6 clay courts, 4 of which are floodlit. We are particularly proud of our Centre Court, on which most of the tennis stars of our time have fought for medals. Since the tournament organisers from Klosters appreciate our infrastructure so much, they organise major events on our grounds.
Please book directly with the Tennis ARENA.
Indoor tennis courts Arena Klosters
In Arena 2 there are two state-of-the-art granule courts (equivalent to clay courts) and at limited times a professional rebound ace hard court in Arena 1.