For DIRECT BOOKINGS only
- Bicycle cleaning area with water hose
- Lockable storage room
- Repairs room for minor personal bike repairs
- Free laundry service for bike clothing
- Adjacent bike shop for repairs and rental (Obrist Bike)
- Arrangement of professional bike guides and advice on tours
Free Bike Tour
- Trail Days – free bike guides for day trips on Friday and Sunday from the end of June to the end of September.
- Free BIKE GUIDE for all Sport Lodge guests: with the Bikeacademy Davos. You are not alone – but with a cool group.
- Day pass including bike and person transportation on Davos Klosters Mountains:
- CHF 28.- until 21 JUL and 28 AUG, CHF 35.- 22 JUL – 27 AUG
Biking technique weekend in the Bikehotel
Bike Fahrtechnik Weekends für alle 07.-09. Juli 2023
Ladies Only Bike Weekend: 14.-16. Juli & 25.-27. August 2023
- 2 x Breakfast buffet with homemade and local products
- 1 x easy diner Friday night at the Sport-Lodge
- 1 x great diner Saturday night at a local restaurant
- Information with the local guide Friday 20h30
- 2 days Bike-Transport Davos Klosters Mountain railways
- 1h Yoga on the Mountain
- Bike technique training with local bike guide Saturday and Sunday
- Free travel on all cable cars in Davos Klosters
- All Inclusive guest card with many discounts
Minimum 6, maximum 20 persons.
Single room supplement CHF 40,–
Price pro Person CHF 575.-
Friday to Sunday – 2 day guide, 2 nights accommodation…
Davos Klosters Premium Guest Card
Included from the 1st Overnight stay: all public transport Davos Klosters.
Particularly attractive with the Davos Klosters mountain railways day ticket at the special price of
- CHF 18.- for one full ascent and descent on one mountain
- CHF 25 for all Davos Klosters mountain railways Day ticket
- CHF 6.- for the Schatzalp cable car, one way
Children from 7 to 17 years pay half. Children under 7 years free of charge.
Additional Information Premium Guest Card Davos Klosters (in German only)
Tennis Arena Klosters
Outdoor tennis courts Arena Klosters
The spacious and luxurious outdoor tennis court has a total of 6 clay courts, 4 of which are floodlit. We are particularly proud of our Centre Court, on which most of the tennis stars of our time have fought for medals. Since the tournament organisers from Klosters appreciate our infrastructure so much, they organise major events on our grounds.
Indoor tennis courts Arena Klosters
In Arena 2 there are two state-of-the-art granule courts (equivalent to clay courts) and at limited times a professional rebound ace hard court in Arena 1.
Season: May to September – Outdoor
all year round Indoor except at events
Opening Hours: daily, 8am – 9pm
Price: CHF 20.-/hr , 50% from the 1st overnight stay – Outdoor.
Diverse Prices – Indoor.